*********Hot assignments for 11B10-11B20********
Do you want an opportunity to serve in a unit dedicated to building U.S. Army Rangers and Paratroopers? The Airborne & Ranger Training Brigade is now accepting volunteers for qualified Infantrymen in the ranks of PVT-SGT to serve within one of three operational Ranger Training Battalions located in three unique and geographically separated locations.
This unique assignment provides unlimited access to ARTB SQI & ASI enhancing c...ourses such as Ranger School, Airborne School, Jumpmaster School, and Pathfinder School. Assignment locations currently available are Fort Benning, GA (4th RTB), Dahlonega, GA (5th RTB), and Eglin AFB, FL (6th RTB).
To qualify for one of these unique assignments, prospective candidates must meet the following criteria-
* Must be MOS 11B
* PVT-SGT (non-promotable)
* APFT score of 210 or above (70% in each event)
* No physical profile
* Must be able to pass the standard RPA (49 push-ups, 59 sit-ups in two minutes; 5 mile run in 40 min or less
* Must be able to complete 6 pull-ups from a dead-hang position; all recorded and annotated on DA 705 graded and validated by a Ranger Qualified leader within your unit Airborne volunteer
* Must have no less than 24 months time on station at time of PCS from losing unit OCONUS Soldiers must complete their full OCONUS tour
* Must re-enlist or extend to meet SRR for the assignment
* All First termer must have the minimal SRR(3yrs) for OCONUS Long Tour or be eligible to reenlist to meet the SRR for an OCONUS Long Tour
* First Termers cannot have had more than one PCS per Fiscal Calendar Year
* Must be currently assigned to an operational unit within FORSCOM
Interested candidates should contact the Ranger PDNCO MSG Wasierski to volunteer for this unique opportunity.
Rangers lead the way!
Increasing use of "The Army Link" has necessitated the need for me to upgrade from a "free to maintain" website, to one that now requires monthly fees to the provider. This included an upgrade of available bandwidth so that visitors to the site can continue it's use without interruption. I also reserved the domain http://www.thearmylink.com which ensures users of this site will always be able to locate it easily. The links below are to sponsors I am affiliated with in an effort to offset some of the cost. I have tried to choose those which will be of interest to visitors of this site. Rest assured, I will continue to maintain "The Army Link" for years to come. Our soldiers are always worth the time and effort!.......
........One additional note about the preceding link.........An increasing number of us are making purchases on-line, many times at the risk of becoming a victim of fraud. Here's one way to combat that problem. The NextCard Internet Visa works just like a normal credit card, but there's a reason that it is keenly suited to use on the Internet. It is 100% guaranteed against Internet fraud........no exceptions, no excuses. You can make those on-line purchases with the comfort of knowing that your credit rating is safe..........
FastWeb Scholarship Search....Have you ever wished you could search a database of scholarships available across the U.S.? Now you can....... Enter your data and the engine will match your information with available scholarships. Definitely a big boost when helping your teenager get his or her start on the road to "higher education"........
UsJobBoard.com - Post Your Resume or Search Online Job Listings, FREE!!!
If you cannot find the site you are looking for on "The Army Link", try using either the About.com or Google.com Search Engine below............